To pursue our ambitious growth strategy, we are looking for a Operations Business Development (m/f)
Operations Business Development Manager (m/f)
Miejsce pracy: Poznań, Robakowo
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Identify and implement concrete improvement initiatives in the field of eCommerce logistics and supply chain management
- Support senior management with analyses to find, quantify, and prioritize cost savings ideas and customer experience improvements
- Lead project teams to design, test, and implement operational process changes applying lean methodologies
- Transfer knowledge to the operational teams for roll-out of „your" changes using a train-the-trainer approach
- Deliver measurable improvement results and ensure sustainability of the implemented changes
We are looking for:
- Minimum 2 years of experience in the field of supply chain & logistics operations in a consulting firm, an e-commerce company or in a leading company in the manufacturing and industry (also through relevant internships)
- Outstanding academic credentials, preferably in a highly quantitative area such as economics, business administration, engineering or science
- Combination of a lot of curiosity with a low-ego, „get your hands dirty" and self-starter attitude
- Structured, proactive and goal oriented working style, analytically very strong (including full proficiency with Excel)
- Natural leadership talent able to work well with everyone from shop floor worker to CEO
- Excellent Polish and English skills
- A truly shaping Business Development position with high degrees of responsibility and autonomy
- Plenty of room for personal growth, professional development and high impact
- A highly talented, dynamic and international team that is fun to work with and to learn from
- Close collaboration with senior management locally and internationally, both within Operations and across departments.
- Attractive compensation package.
- Outstanding benefits package including Life insurance, Medical care, multisport card, etc.
- Entrepreneurial experience in a well-financed, high-growth e-commerce company.
Prosimy o dopisanie klauzuli: Wyrażam zgodę na przetwarzanie moich danych osobowych dla potrzeb niezbędnych w procesie rekrutacji.